Monday, August 13, 2007

My Rock Stars!



Psalm 127:3-4- Sons are a heritage from the Lord; a reward from Him.
These are my awesome boys. The most amazing and amusing little people I've ever known. I'm going to need to keep my eyes on these 2 little casa novas. They already have girlfriends. Quinn has been in a long relationship with his woman, Lily, but Hayden claims to have ended his relationship with ex-Addison. In his words, he has "broke her up". Now, he claims that Quinn's gal-pal Lily is his girlfriend. There have been arguments among the brothers, ending in words such as "You're not my brother any more!!". And so...........IT begins.

3 comments:

ldpg68 said...

YOU ARE THE BEST MOM!!!!! MY MOM HAS ALWAYS SAID THAT IS WHAT SHE ADMIRES ABOUT YOU MOST. YOU ARE ALSO AN AWESOME TEACHER(NOW BE SURE AND GIVE MY CHILD AN "A" THIS YEAR) PROUD TO BE ONE OF YOUR GROUPIES!!!!!LDPG68

Susan said...

What can I say? Lily Kate will have her pick of the 2 cutest boys in Texas!

laura said...

Robin-This is Susans sister Laura. I heard about this post (Ethan mentioned it last night) and had to come check it out. That is so funny that they fought over her. I always knew she would be a heartbreaker, but I never thought she would break a family up!! Good luck to you.