Saturday, February 2, 2008

Yes, it is true; I've become a "screamer"!


I never thought I would say this about myself, but I am a screamer. It started during soccer and is even more evident in basketball. I like to think of myself as layed back and patient. People have even complimented me on it. But when it comes to my children and sports, I am officially a screamer. I only do it because I think it makes them play better. Phrases such as "where's your man", "hands up on defense", and "call for the ball" are the things that I yell, not say, but yell during a game. I've even ended up on my knees in front of my chair. My parents tell me "it's ok, he's only 5" and "we never screamed during your games". But, like I said, there is nothing wrong with it, right? Travis says I'm only a little bit pshyco! Oh, the pains of being Mommy!

No comments: