Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What a way to spend a long weekend!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend. We spent Saturday shopping at the mall (always fun). Then on Sunday, we went to Jump X-Treme for a birthday party. It was Cole Reynold's (my best friend from highschool's little boy) 4th b-day. I had the best time seeing people I had not seen in forever. I even got to hang out with my pal, Ali! Hey Ali! Afterwards, we went and saw the new Indiana Jones movie. My critic review- very weird. Entertaining, but weird. Never would I have imagined that plot! (but worth seeing)
Memorial Day at Issy's- Jakob coaxed Hayden into the pool. Not since leaving him in the middle of the pool last year, and hoping it would help him realize he could float, has he wanted to swim. Ten minutes later, we couldn't get him out. Thanks Jakob and Beyla!
I wish I had taken a picture of Quinn with the goggles on. He found a pair of goggles and we rarely saw his head above water again. I think we can pass on the swim lessons for now!
Jerry and Terrie enjoying the new deck. We had a good time!

No comments: