Thursday, January 24, 2008

Comical Relief

Kids are just so funny. They say the greatest things. Hayden and Quinn have both enlightened me this week with some different versions of typical things. I hope you can find the brilliant humor in them as well!

Quinn: After their last Eagle Beat performance, Quinn was still in the dancing mood. Shaking his head and singing with all of his vocal ability: "We wear, We wear, Rock-ets! Rock-ets! Can you guess what famous Queen song these lyrics come from? I just didn't have the heart to correct him!

Hayden: Hayden loves to take a hairbrush and brush anything that is capable of being brushed. His stuffed animals, the boa around my living room pillows, mommy's hair, etc. He calls this playtime activity "Bootie Shot" rather than beauty shop. I'll let the beautician in our family correct that one!

No comments: