Monday, January 28, 2008

It's Me!

This was passed on to me from my dear friend Susan! I owe it to her. She is my blogger support and inspiration!

Two names I go by-
1. Mama
2. Sissy (my nephews gave me that one)
Two things I am wearing right now-
1. ACU long-sleeved T-shirt
2. black sweat pants (lovely, I know)
Two of my favorite things to do-
1. Watch my kids play
2. listen to my MP3
(I've become a junkie)
Two things I want badly at this moment-
1. A good nights sleep (I've had sick kids)
2. Spring Break (my next holiday off)
Two of my favorite pets I have ever had-
1. Chewy, my Pomeranian who has been exiled to mom and dad's
2. Katy and Roxy- our dogs who are destined to be my favs
Two things I ate today-
1. Thin Mints- It's Girl Scout cookie time!
2. Quesadillas (sp?)
Two people I last talked to-
1. My boys- "Please don't jump on the bed while Mommy is blogging."
2. Leslea- Last minute good luck for Kaily's procedure (tubes in ears).
Two people who will fill this out-
Donna- because she and the girls will have fun with it (so I think).
Laci- because she likes to forward these kinds of things!
Two things that I am doing tomorrow-
1. Take 16 3rd graders arrowhead hunting
2. To sonic for my weekly Tuesday date with the boys for drinks after school.
Two longest car rides
1. Does a Winnebago count? We drove through 7 states in 9 days when I was about 9. We traveled the Smoky Mountain/Nashville scene. Laci was with me!
2. Colorado for vacation three times. Once before babies, once with a baby, and then once with 2 babies!
Two favorite holidays-
1. I have to say Christmas- I love all the traditions!
2. Halloween- It is so much fun being a spook!
Two favorite beverages-
1. Sweet Tea
2. Fuzzy Navels
Two favorite T.V. Shows-
1. Mad Men
2. TMZ (and I'm not ashamed)

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love it! If Donna & Laci fill this out- forward it to me!