Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Biggest Fan(s)

Hayden and his Mavs"tater heads"
Quinn just had to get in on the action once the camera was involved.
This morning I was cleaning up our room (incredibly messy since we got back in town) and Hayden came in and asked me to help him put his "Mavs Playoffs Headband" on. He had changed out of his pajama shirt and had put on his YMCA uniform. I helped him out and he scurried off into the living room. When I came into the room several minutes later, he was quietly sitting in the floor building his Mavs tater heads and singing an original song about his favorite b-ball team. He was so cute and in such concentration. I secretly grabbed the camera and snapped away. Once Quinn saw this "mamaratzi" he wanted to participate. FYI- Hayden does not need to know that the Celtics won the championship. He still thinks the Mavs are the "winners".


1 comment:

Beast-Mode said...

Hey this is ethan will you please tell me how to put music on your blog