Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hollywood Studios- formerly known as MGM


Hollywood Studios was my favorite Disney park. Maybe it is because of the Rockin' Roller coaster (Aerosmith's coaster)! The Star Wars attractions were great. Quinn laid down on the George Lucas feet and hand prints. He thinks that he is cool. The boys got to sit on a speedster from the movie and came close to being in the Jedi Training Show. They did get to fight each other and a digital Darth Vader. One of the workers teased and said she would let them in the show for my wedding ring (in which she commented on being pretty). They got restless and did not want to wait for the show, so we moved on. What great photos those would have been. The photographer there took pictures of them fighting Vader so as soon as I can download them from the Disney Internet Photos site, I'll add them to my blog.

No comments: